Friday, March 20, 2009

Good Afternoon


Hope everyone has had a good week.


The weather has been undeciding in what it wants to do. One day is pretty, one day it is windy, and one day rainy. They always say if you don't like the weather in Arkansas wait ten minutes and it will change.


Spring break is this next week for our kidos. Kendall and his family are going to Colorado on a work/play week. Marsha has to work some during the week and Kendall and the girls are going to play all week. Sounds like it will be fun.


Randy and I are planning on taking a trip the 18th of April. We will be celebrating our 35th wedding anniversay June the 22nd and we are going to go to Hawaii. I cann't hardly wait. Don't want to be away from our family that long but sure looking forward to our trip. I have never flown in big airplane. I have only flown two times, once when I was about 2 years old Uncle Hank and Aunt Mary flew to Eunice and he took me up. I don't really remember it but then last year Jana and Dena's boss Bill Walters had Jana to invite me to go one Saturday afternoon. Jana, Jason, Cameron and I flew over Fort Smith and surrounding area. It was neat. I am a little nervous about the long flight over there but Randy said flying in one of those smaller airplanes is a lot different than flying in a big 757. That as soon as you are lifting off there is nothing you can do about it but hang on and go with it. lol So will let you know how if went when we get back.


Wanted to add a picture of the grandkids from Halloween and the pumpkin they decorated.

Have a good weekend and God Bless




No comments:

Post a Comment